- Housing and spool machined from one piece aircraft aluminium.
- Waterproof and salt tolerant.
- Components in stainless steel and anodised aluminium.
- All screws secured with Loc-Tite.
- Mechanized components from leading European manufacturers.
- Power Matrix Drag System.
- Easy-grip progressive brake knob.
- Distinct click (not available on FW).
- Precisely counterbalanced.
MODELS ITEM NO. CAP. YD/LB ARBOR DIA. OUTER DIA. INNER WIDTH. WEIGHT FW 3/5 G4B-FW3-5 WF4+170/20 55mm 87mm 27.5mm 138g FW 4/6 G4B-FW4-6 WF5+180/20 50mm 87mm 27.5mm 140g FW 5/7 G4B-FW5-7 WF6+230/20 47mm 87mm 27.5mm 140g LW 5/8 G4B-LW5-8 WF7+220/20 69mm 97mm 35.5mm 180g LW 6/8 G4B-LW6-8 WF7+250/20 61mm 97mm 35.5mm 225g LW 7/9 G4B-LW7-9 WF8+250/20 53mm 97mm 35.5mm 225g HD 8/10 G4B-HD8-10 WF9+200/30 70mm 111mm 35.5mm 247g HD 9/13 G4B-HD9-13 WF11+220/30 59mm 111mm 35.5mm 247g
Evotec G4 Reel
From: GBP 225,00
Interiorwise a powerhouse, with the strong and yet smooth Power Matrix drag system, and your best bet when the fish of a lifetime hits your fly.Read more
Since their original development, the Evotec series of reels have enjoyed timeless popularity within the fly fishing world. The Evotec G4 Fly Reel is the fourth generation member of the family and still very much the workhorse among all fly reels. Internal-wise, a powerhouse in every sense of the word. With the strong and seamlessly smooth Power Matrix drag system, the Evotec G4 series is the reel to have attached to the rod when the fish of a lifetime hits your fly. Each model benefits from an ergonomically designed, non-friction winding handle and a unique counter-weight featuring a specific o-ring for attaching the tippet when not fishing. Available in a range of spool colours, the Evotec G4 series truly excels in any fishing environment for a multitude of species.